I wish that I did not feel the need to write this article on HATE but I do. I wish that the answer to Rodney King’s question, “Can’t we all just get along?” was YES, but it isn’t. I wish that we could agree to disagree, be amicable, fight for our ideological positions in a civil manner, but it seems we cannot. At least not in today’s PC Correct Political World.
It is my contention that the Liberal Left hates Donald J. Trump with such a passion that they would dance in the streets were he to meet his demise and no longer be present on Planet Earth. I also contend that they hate him, not just because of who he is but because he has, largely, sided with those of us on the Right who stand for Conservative Constitutional Christian values. They hate us and they hate him and now it is virtually impossible to determine who they hate more, him or us – but HATE US THEY DO.
Remember Hillary calling us DEPLORABLES and Obama’s description of us was BITTER CLINGERS who held onto our guns and their religion. They hated us long before Donald Trump arrived on the political scene and will hate us long after he is gone. The Inspector General’s report confirmed what it denied – POLITICAL BIAS in the FBI and if the truth were told in the DOJ, CIA, NSA, Homeland, and so many governmental bureaucracies. The political bias is one-sided as was clearly revealed in the IRS scandals under Lois Lerner where conservative and Christians groups were targeted. The FBI’s Peter Strozk and those working with him were determined to STOP TRUMP at all costs and it is now apparent that the costs will be astronomical for America going forward. HATE is a powerful motivator, clouds all sense of reason, and justifies actions calling them the moral high-ground or righteous. HATE is destructive, not productive and anyone who engages in the fury of hate is not just hurting the object of their hate but themselves as well.
Those who are classified as the middle-class have long experienced the intolerance and hatred of the Progressive Socialistic Liberal Leftists, largely Democrats on a national level. The language and rhetoric of Hollywood and media personalities such as Robert De Niro, Alec Baldwin, Joy Behar, Jimmy Kimmel, Samuel L. Jackson, Bill Maher, and an endless list of others are utterly repulsive. I have never tried to paint Donald J. Trump as a saint but do believe that God had a hand in his election. You may disagree and argue that God does not get involved in politics. I would argue against that based on the entire Bible and such references that inform us that he sets up and takes down leaders and that He is concerned with every detail of our lives. If He is, as some like to argue, an “absentee landlord” then He is not the God of the Bible, in my view. I don’t pray for God to help my favorite sports team win over another team but I do pray that God guide this nation and the elections directly impact the direction of the nation, so YES, I believe He gets involved. HATE is never acceptable and it matters not if it is coming from the Left or the Right, HATE IS WRONG!
The PC Police of today, the censorship by Liberal Universities and the cry for silencing everything on the Right labeling it HATE SPEECH is rooted in hate, not the advancement of our nation or society. The demand for TOLERANCE by the Left while demonstrating UNBENDING INTOLERANCE is not simply the result of hypocrisy it is the fruit of the root of HATE. There are those who so HATE this President and any of us who support him to the point they would be filled with glee were America’s economy to collapse, and this President was to fail at every turn in diplomacy and the fulfillment of his campaign promises. I wish I could say this was a passing fad or condition but I believe it is the result of decades of HATE being taught and caught and is now generational as well as ideological. We are living in a world where we have at least two if not three generations of indoctrinated haters in all aspects of our society. That can only result in dire times and incredibly dark days for America and Americans.
Let me give you a sampling of some things said by Liberal Leftists Democrats regarding those on the Right:
- Montel Williams – “Michele Bachmann, slit your wrists. Go ahead… or, do us a better thing. Move that knife up about two feet. Start right at the collarbone.”
- Rapper Everlast’s tirade was filled with “F” bombs about the president and suggested that if the Secret Service was not on their toes, he’d take out the president.
- Bill Maher – “I have zero doubt that if Dick Cheney was not in power, people wouldn’t be dying needlessly tomorrow… I’m just saying if he did die, other people, more people would live. That’s a fact.”
- Courtland Milloy – “I know how the ‘tea party’ people feel, the anger, venom, and bile that many of them showed during the recent House vote on health-care reform. I know because I want to spit on them, take one of their “Obama Plan White Slavery” signs and knock every racist and homophobic tooth out of their Cro-Magnon heads.”
- Charles Karel Bouley said on the air – “I want MF Joe the plumber dead.”
- Representative Paul Kanjorski, (D-PA) – suggested putting Governor Scott from Florida against the wall and shoot him.
- Stephen Crockett called for strapping Katherine Harris and Ken Blackwell to an electric chair and light them up like Christmas trees.
- Allan Brauer, the communications chair of the Democratic Party of Sacramento County said to Ted Cruz staffer Amanda Carter – “May your children all die from debilitating, painful, and incurable diseases.”
- Dan Savage – “I wish they (Republicans) were all (blankety-blank) dead.”
I try to be cautious about saying anything about someone deceased but Chef Anthony Bourdain said that he would poison Donald Trump if he had the chance. Remember Kathy Griffin and a host of others and the vile language and calls for violence against Trump and his supporters. THAT IS HATE!
We can never achieve the greatness that America was and can be if we continue down the road of HATE. Some may not like this statement, but WE NEED A REVIVAL IN AMERICA. We need a move of God where hearts are changed. We do not all have to agree or want the same thing but we need to be healed from the condition of HATE that is now prevalent.
God bless you and God bless America!