I wonder how many of those who were so filled with vitriolic animus toward Donald J. Trump the 45th President of these United States will admit their error if Biden prevails and is inaugurated? Let me suggest that the number might be less than zero. What I mean is that they are so filled with self-importance and self-righteousness that they would have to acknowledge the possibility of being mere mortals to do so. Therefore, I do not believe that even in the pain we will all endure, they will ever acknowledge they made a mistake.
Some voted for Barack Hussein Obama the 44th President of the United States who admitted they made a mistake. They were not voting for him out of hatred for the other candidate but out of a sense that he was who he claimed or out of a sense of guilt if they failed to vote for ethnicity. Many realized they had made a mistake, and some have acknowledged to me after the four-years of Trump that Obama was a disaster.
Hello! How did anyone lose sight of the reality that Joe Biden was the Vice President and part of the package in the Obama administration? The claims that Trump is guilty of sexual harassment but ignore the charges against Biden is beyond hypocritical it is delusional. The claims that foreign governments helped Trump and as Juan Williams proclaimed on Fox News, there were proven allegations that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump is ludicrous. Mr. Williams, not that you would listen, but you are far too full of yourself for your own good, and your hypocrisy and factual ignorance is shocking. No, it is expected from a person that is so Left Wing and who has engaged in playing the race card while exhibiting racism.
Joe Biden said to NPR’s Lulu Garcia-Navarro, “There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1.” Joe Biden said that he would reverse President Trump’s tariffs with China. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have vowed to do a great many things on ‘Day One’ of their administration which amounts to repealing and rolling back everything President Trump has done. He wants to take us back to the Obama era and beyond into governmental control and taxation. Hey folks, the past is not the future and if we dwell in the past, we lose sight of the opportunities of the future.
What has Biden promised, hinted, and suggested that he would do ‘Day One’ via executive order? Let’s consider some of them and you tell me if you think that will be good for America, our Republic, Inalienable Rights, and Liberty.
- A Coronavirus Task Force led by former Democratic administration doctors and advisers. He will push for immediate coronavirus legislation with no specifics but arm the government with more power to infringe upon our liberties. He would release a vaccine distribution plan. Hey, Joe, why could you not tell us during the campaign what you planned to do other than say “other than what Trump has done?” Rejoin WHO (World Health Organization) that was complicit in China’s deception and endangering the world. Nice move, Joe, nice move. He wants a national mask mandate.
- He will immediately reverse Trump’s Corporate Tax Cut. For everyone that hates corporations, we need to remember that as they prosper the economy grows and we all benefit. But alas, if hate is your food you forget to look for healthy nourishment only satisfaction of your desire for punishment of those you hate.
- He will make America an International Leader on Climate Change. Welcome to AOC’s Green New Deal and the destruction of the Fossil Fuel Industry. That will destroy the economy and make the cost of energy 4-6 times higher. I hope you have a stash of cash laid back to buy gas and electricity. Many of us do not.
- He will Extend the Voting Rights Act. What does that mean other than opening the door for Illegals to participate in our elections?
- He will immediately issue an Executive Order for Comprehensive Immigration Changes. He wants a pathway to citizenship for the assumed 11 million in the U.S. illegally. I think the number is more like 40 million but 11 million is still too many to give blanket amnesty to. He will make DACA permanent on his first day. He will stop family separation at the U.S.-Mexico border. (Has anyone considered the reality that many of those “children” were pawns of coyotes and human traffickers as well as adults hoping to gain sympathy and entry?) Do I need to mention the commission of a felony with a child in your possession? Do those children join their parents in jail?
- Open the flood gates for travelers from Muslim-majority countries to have free entry.
- He would rejoin the Paris Climate Accord and keep fossil fuels in the ground.
- He has promised to expand and codify ethics standards as if he and they had any.
- He promised to restore transgender students’ rights.
- He promised to eliminate restrictions on Union Workers.
- He will repeal the Trump Tax Cuts that benefitted millions of middle and even lower-class citizens not just the wealthy.
- He would push for extensive gun control.
He has promised that in his first 100-days he will seek to forever change our immigration policy and basically erase our Southern Borders. He has sided with BLM, ANTIFA, and other activist groups to ‘Reform’ the Police. He wants more ‘community policing’ not ‘police protection.’ I can promise you that will not end well, and many neighborhoods will become unlivable hell holes.
Biden claims that Trump has broken our foreign relations and he will repair it and organize a ‘climate world summit’ to save the planet. He claims it is settled science and like Al Gore has suggested we have less than a decade for Mighty Mouse to Save the Day! His Climate Change plan will immediately cost $2 Trillion and will soar to upwards of $10 trillion in a decade or so. He will make Obamacare permanent and move far beyond the scope of that plan ultimately leading to the Bernie Sanders desired National Healthcare.
Biden has promised to make ‘college free’ and has signed on to the Bernie Sanders plan for College for All Act proposed in 2017. He plans to eliminate tuition at public colleges and universities for families making up to $125,000 per annum. His plan would demand that private historically Black colleges and universities and minority-serving institutions be tuition-free. Hey, Joe, who pays for that? What do you mean, the government? Where does the government get its money? That’s right, from you and me, those who pay taxes.
Those are just a few of the many disasters promised by Biden and do not scratch the surface. We would have Obama’s ‘non-economy’ as the new normal and the advances made by Trump would be relegated to fond memories. We will have less freedom, less money, less national security, and less hope but hey, he is not Trump, right? Abortion will become easier. Political correctness will become enforced via ‘hate speech’ regulations and laws. America’s future will be dialed back years if not decades, but hey, he is not Trump, so it is all good, right? NOT FOR ME!
I could go on but will pause here and remind everyone that no matter how much we dislike that will transpire, we must never lose sight of the reality that God is still God and our confidence and trust must not be man or government but GOD! I expect a massive shift in Congress in 2022 providing we have a country still intact by that date.
God bless you and God bless America!