Many have declared that Hillary Clinton’s campaign was D.O.A. because of the scandals but I see no evidence of that. I am beginning to believe that even if she were indicted she would still be the Democrat nominee and millions would still vote for her even in the face of incontrovertible evidence of her crimes. That is the nature of the political beast in America today.
We began to see how far the left was willing to go with the incredible ramming Obamacare down the throats of the American people even when the majority opposed the measure. After all, the Left knows best and those of us who desire limited government, reduced spending and less governmental controls and interference in our lives are just ignorant, bigoted, racist, homophobes and worse. We are to be disregarded because the Nanny State knows best and if Government deems it desirable then we must be “force fed” for our own good. That is exactly what many of the leftist think. Some of them simply want to take down America and advance their Socialist, Marxist, Liberal, Progressive ideology and do not care what is best, desirable, constitutional or desired by the people.
We are witnessing assault after assault on our Constitutional rights, freedoms and liberties by the Left and those on the Right are impotent or acting with impotence and demonstrating the paralysis of fear. The Main Stream Media was rightly described by Marco Rubio as the Democrat’s Super Pac and are anything but unbiased. Ted Cruz was right when he declared that no one believed that any of the moderators would vote for a Republican. We were told by Nancy Pelosi regarding the Healthcare Law, “We have to pass it to find out what is in it.” Then Hillary Clinton’s infamous response to the deaths in Benghazi, “What difference does it make now?” both describe the mentality, ideology and problem. America be damned. The Constitution be damned. The will of the people be damned.
America should have awakened when Rahm Emanuel declared, “You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.” This predates Saul Alinsky but it was most assuredly part of his “Rules for Radicals” playbook. In his chapter entitled “Of Means and Ends” he gives eleven rules for guidance with respect to ethics. If you read them you should find the revelation chilling and also realize that it is the script used by the Leftist and Democrats in today’s politics.
Among the eleven we find:
- One’s concern with the ethics of means and ends varies inversely with one’s personal interest in the issue. That is to say, the more you care about the issue the less you should care about the methods you use to fight it. [My thoughts: I find that chilling. Forget morality, right, honor or legality just do what you have to do to win at all costs.]
- Judgment must be made in the contest of time… ethical standards must be elastic to stretch in the times. [My thoughts: It would seem that situational ethics ignores moral moorings.]
- The less important the end… the more one can afford to engage in ethical evaluation of means. [My thoughts: Wow! You can be ethical if it is not a big issue but if it is one you are passionate about anything goes.]
- Do what you can with what you have and clothe it with moral arguments. [My thoughts: Spin the spin and dupe people into believing that you are justified in using any means possible to achieve your desire. That would include ANYTHING and that is frightening.]
- Whatever your mission “goals must be phrased in terms like Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, or Of the Common Welfare or Pursuit of Happiness or Bread and Peace”. [My thoughts: Does any of that sound familiar in today’s political landscape?]
I believe the Democrats are going to march Hillary Clinton onto the stage as the nominee for president and depending on whom the Republicans nominate and if the voters become engaged and actually go to the polls we will either witness her inauguration or we will attain victory and defeat the leftist.
If Hillary or any Democrat is elected in 2016 the “forced feeding frenzy” will increase exponentially, the Constitution become nothing more than a memory, the Supreme Court packed to insure destruction and our national sovereignty obliterated. Are we going to allow the “force feeding” to continue or unite, rise up and resist? I AM WAITING!
God bless you and God bless America!